Staff and Financials
1 Corinthians 3:9
For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.
Good Sam currently has three full time staff members:
• Parish Administrator
• Parish Facilities Manager
Part-time paid positions include:
• Deacon Pastoral Assistant
• Music Director
• Communications and Outreach Coordinator
• Bell Choir Director
• Sunday Sexton
Unpaid positions include:
• Office Angels
The current staff can be seen on the Good Sam website here: http://www.goodsamchurch.org/about-us/
- As of March 31, 2015, Good Samaritan had total assets of $2,938,316 which includes cash investments and capital assets.
- Total liabilities for long term loans on our rectory and renovation of the parish hall totaled $689,677.
- The operating fund totaled $303,807.
- Investments in Capital Assets total $1,823,204 which includes real estate equity, maintenance reserve fund, endowment-clergy housing and several smaller funds.
- The 2015 annual budget is approximately $700,000.
- An outside audit for 2013 was completed in March 2015.
- An outside review of the 2014 financials is currently underway.
- The total number of contributing family units is 185-190.
- We have a total membership of 450 with an average Sunday Attendance of approximately 180.
More detailed information is available upon request.