- get the promotional piece approved by the Communications Director well in advance of planned use; and
- adhere to the following style guidelines.
- Any boxes or edges should be rounded to mimic the shape of the logo.
- Use plenty of white space.
- Do not use church or highly formal language. Part of our brand is our accessibility and inclusiveness.
- Photos should express the cross-section of all the generations at church, preferably showing church members in action.
- Photos should be at least 2" x 3".
- Make it very clear what you want the reader to do in response to this communications piece.
Executive Summary of Style Guide
Please be sure to read the Good Sam Style Guide document for usage tips, but here is a brief list of approved fonts and colors. One color should be the main color, one color as an accent.
Required fonts: Century Gothic (sans serif), Century Schoolbook (serif)
Approved colors: (given in web html code and in RGB. See guide for PMS colors)
Green: #00A94F; 0, 169, 79
Grey: #66663D; 102, 102, 51
Purple: #5B027A; 91, 2, 122
Red: #BC2633; 140, 38, 51
Yellow: #F1AB00; 241,171, 0
Teal: #00C2B6; 0, 194, 182